Argan Stem Cells FAQ
How do Argan fruit stem cells support healthy hair growth?
The dermal papilla, located at the base of the hair bulb, is a niche for dermal progenitor stem cells. These root stem cells are responsible for the formation of hair follicles and hair growth.
Argan Fruit Stem Cells (PhytoCellTec Argan™) are designed to delay the depletion of these progenitor stem cells, stimulating dormant root cells, and accelerating the natural repair process to combat the chronological aging of hair follicles.
Research shows hair follicles represent a highly efficient pathway and reservoir for topically applied substances, allowing Argan Fruit Stem Cell liposomes follicular penetration and stimulating root stem cell regeneration. The result is significant age-defying for healthy hair growth.
How does Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Cell Science help thinning hair?
Andalou Naturals Argan Fruit Stem Cells are designed to delay the depletion of dermal papilla stem cells, stimulating dormant root cells, and accelerating the natural repair process to combat the chronological aging of hair follicles. The result is exceptional age-defying for healthy hair growth.
Andalou Naturals Age Defying Hair Care with Argan Stem Cells
Renews dormant cells
Awakens dormant cells to behave like younger healthy cells
Repairs damaged cells
Repairs cellular damage caused by UV radiation, oxidative and
Regenerates healthy cells
Protects longevity of skin & follicle stem cells for continuous
regeneration at a cellular level
*Andalou Naturals definition of thinning hair (a) fine, brittle strands (b) breakage and fewer strands (c) troubled scalp conditions.
Andalou Naturals Argan Fruit Stem Cells are derived from the ancient Berber tree (Argania spinosa), that only grows in southwestern Morocco, and is renowned for its vigor and longevity. The Argan fruit kernels are rich in fatty acids (oleic, linoleic) and produce a deeply nourishing and moisturizing oil beneficial for hair and skin.
How do Argan Fruit Stem Cells remain active in our hair care products?
Andalou Naturals Fruit Stem Cells are procured by a patent pending liposomal encapsulation process for maximum efficacy and stability. Liposomes are one of the most effective carrier systems for the delivery and time release of biologically active ingredients.
How are Andalou Naturals Argan Fruit Stem Cells procured?
- In the lab, the Argan sprouts are carefully cut, and this wounding will cause the surrounding cells to differentiate, or turn back into stem cells, and form a healing cell tissue called callus.
- Propagating the obtained callus cells in liquid cultures, using a bio reactor system, requires only a small amount of the original plant material to reproduce large quantities of plant stem cells.
- Disruption of the cell walls by homogenization to extract the oil soluble and water soluble ingredients with liposomal bilayers. This process creates one of the most effective carrier systems, liposomes, for encapsulation, delivery, and release of the entrapped bioactive cells once applied.
- Spraying on a powder-based Isomalt to capture the liposomes. Isomalt (derived from beet sugar) is a mixture of hydrogenated disaccharides gluco-sorbitol and gluco-mannitol, used as a bulking and anti-caking agent, Isomalt is soluble in water, stable at high temperatures and varying PH levels.
- After drying, the Isomalt with plant stem cell liposomes, is a white, odorless, crystalline powder. This fruit stem cell culture has prolonged stability and is highly compatible when formulating with personal care products.