- Hemp is a fiber rich variety of the Cannabis Sativa plant species.
- Hemp is non-psychoactive, THC free and has no recreational use.
- Hemp is typically found in the northern hemisphere, and is one of the fastest growing plants.
- Hemp has a wide variety of commercial uses including fiber, textiles, paper, food grade hemp oil, and hemp seeds.
CannaCell® is superpowered antioxidants cultivated from hemp stem cells.
Our proprietary CannaCell® Hemp Stem Cells are naturally occurring phytocannabinoid antioxidants extracted from the mature stalk of the hemp plant.
Superpowered antioxidants help defend against free radicals and counteract premature aging due to oxidative damage, pollution, and UV sun exposure.
100% Pure Hemp Seed Oil
- Hemp Seed Oil is a nourishing complex of proteins, nutrients, and minerals, rich in vitamins E, C, B1, B2, B3, B6.
- Hemp Seed Oil is the perfect ratio of 3:1 Omega-3 and Omega-6 linoleic fatty acids for increased oxygenation and hydration.
- Hemp Seed Oil is antibacterial and can help calm and soothe for improved skin defense.
- Hemp Seed Oil has moisture retention properties that support skin's barrier function to protect against environmental stressors.